A foreign student applicant for tertiary education, who are still in their country of origin, may apply for admission in writing with the Office of the Registrar provided that he/she is a graduate of secondary education or its equivalent and submit the following admission requirements:
- Original copy of student visa or Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR).
- Five (5) original copies of the fully accomplished Personal History (PHS) with original picture, signed in English and in his/her national alphabet. PHS form is available at the Philippine Foreign Services Post (PFSP) in the applicant’s home country;
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in his/her country of origin
- A notarized Affidavit of Support from the country of origin to be accompanied by a Bank Statement, duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in his/her country of origin
- Birth Certificate and / or passport pages where name, picture, birth date, birth place appear, duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in his/her country of origin
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the principal or school head of the Institution where he/she last attended.
- Physical Examination or Medical Health Certificate from the country of origin.
- Police Clearance from the country of origin.