A Senior High School graduate who intend to enroll in any of the college programs offered by IAU must present the following:
- Clear photocopy of Birth Certificate (NSO authenticated).
- Clear photocopy of Certificate of Good Moral Character.
- Original copy of Senior High School Completion Certificate/Diploma.
- Original copy of Form 138 (Senior High School Report Card).
- Two(2) copies each of 1″ x 1″ and 2″ x 2″ color pictures (blue background).
The applicant must pass through the processes set forth by the Guidance Center for Entrance Examination and Interview.
Additional requirements for BS Aviation Technology-Major in Flying applicants:
A. Medical Examination
- Chest x-ray
- Dental profile
- Drug Test
B. NBI Clearance
C. Clear photocopy of the Birth Certificate (NSO authenticated).
D. Certificate of Good Moral Character.
E. Two (2) copies 2″ x 2″ color picture(white polo shirt with collar with white background).
For more information regarding the medical certification requirements, please contact Capt. Marc Aaron Y. Uy at Tel. Nos. (+6332)2369788/2362771/+639985321498.