A Senior High School graduate who intend to enroll in any of the college programs offered by IAU must present the following:
- Clear photocopy of Birth Certificate (NSO authenticated).
- Clear photocopy of Certificate of Good Moral Character.
- Original copy of Senior High School Completion Certificate.
- Original copy of Form 138 (Senior High School Report Card).
- Two(2) copies each of 1″x1″ and 2″x2″ color pictures (blue background).
The applicant must pass through the processes of the Guidance Center for Entrance Examination and Interview.