Your reservation shall only be considered OFFICIAL upon approval of their department head and payment of the reservation fee. Reservation is good only for ten (10) days (enough for the student to process until officially enrolled), otherwise your chosen subjects shall be given to other enrollees. Payments less than the amount required shall not be credited to the account of the student.
The Online Enrollment System (OES) is the newest feature of IAU’s website designed for the purpose of simplifying the enrollment process for college students. Aerospacers now have the convenience of reserving for their preferred subject(s) and its corresponding schedule for the upcoming semester.
College students may proceed with the OES only if they have met the following requirements/qualifications.
- enrolled in the previous semester.
- entirely settled all his/her financial obligations with the accounting office.
- not yet registered for the upcoming semester.
- completed the online evaluation for their respective professors.
- fully complied his/her clearance form.
Step 1: Go to the school’s website http://www.iau.com.ph/enrollment
Step 2: If you have satisfied all the requirements listed above, proceed by typing in the following:
- ID Number: (use student ID no.)
- Password: (use password given by registrar)
Step 3: Highlight your preferred subjects for the coming semester. Press RESERVE button.
Step 4: Pay reservation fee of Php3,000.
Step 5: Fax bank transaction slip to (32)2369788 or have it scanned and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org