“It’s all about the New Generation Aerospacer,”
quips Mdm. Eulalia O. Cayude, MA.Ed., Basic Ed Principal, when interviewed on what makes Indiana Aerospace University’s Senior High programs different from the rest.
IAU envisions the New Generation Aerospacer to propel their dreams further, explore unchartered territories of their personal self, transcend in the midst of rapid change, and live harmoniously with the self, others, the world, and God. It is basically striking a balance in all aspects of human life.
Flight Simulators for Hybrid STEM
Aircraft Lab for Hybrid STEM
Complete Kitchen Facilities
Hotel Front Office Facility
As the largest and leading institution of Aerospace studies in the Asia-Pacific, IAU is on the go to advance the caliber of education in the country. Both Basic Ed and College departments have been training its faculty to equip them further with the 21st-century skills which set the foundations of the nationwide educational reforms. The Administration on their end has been incessantly forging ties and linkages with airline and its allied industries and has also been upgrading its facilities and services in keeping true to its mission of delivering quality education to the community. For this reason, IAU is more than excited to welcome aboard the New Generation Aerospacer!
SENIOR HIGH ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS and PROCEDURES
To address the challenges posed by the pandemic and by the protocols from the National government, we have updated our admission process for Academic Year 2020-2021.
- A student applicant must initially prepare scanned copies of the following documents email@example.com.
- Birth Certificate (PSA Authenticated).
- Form 138 (Progress Report Card).
- Certificate of Good Moral Character.
- NCAE Examination result.
- Two (2) copies of 1”x1” and 2”x2” color pictures on blue background.
- Click on to this link http://portal.iau.com.ph
- Completely fill out the form.
- You will receive an email from the Office of the Registrar and additional instructions on the compliance of the above-mentioned requirements.
- The Office of the Registrar will evaluate and assessed upon receipt of the scanned copies.
- The Registrar will send a confirmatory email and payment instructions.
- The Guidance Center has decided to waive the Entrance Examination and Interview for incoming students.
For inquiries, talk to us (6332) 238-6073 / 505-7445 / 238-5128.