A Senior High School graduate who intend to enroll in any of the college programs offered by IAU must present the following:
- Clear photocopy of Birth Certificate (PSA authenticated).
- Clear photocopy of Certificate of Good Moral Character.
- Original copy of Senior High School Completion Certificate/Diploma.
- Original copy of Form 138 (Senior High School Report Card).
- Two(2) copies each of 1" x 1" and 2" x 2" ID pictures with blue background.
The applicant must pass through the processes set forth by the Guidance Center for Entrance Examination and Interview. For more information, please call Sr. Maria Nina Sevilla, OSF (+6332)2386073
Additional requirements for BS Aviation Technology-Major in Flying applicants:
- Class 2 Medical Certificate from the Office of the Flight Surgeon-Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP).
- NBI Clearance.
- Clear photocopy of the Birth Certificate (PSA authenticated).
- Certificate of Good Moral Character.
- Two (2) copies 2" x 2" ID picture (white polo collared shirt with white background).
For more information regarding the medical certificate requirements, please contact Capt. Marc Aaron Y. Uy (+6332)2369788/2362771/+639985321498.