To address the challenges posed by the pandemic and by the protocols from the National government, we have updated our admission process for Academic Year 2020-2021.
A. Student applicant who was previously enrolled in a course from another CHED Approved Higher Education Institution (HEI) must present initially the scanned copies of the following:
- Original copy of the Transcript of Records (TOR) from previous school.
- Honorable dismissal or Certificate of Transfer Credentials.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character coming from School Head of the previous school.
- Clear photocopy of PSA authenticated Birth Certificate.
- Two (2) copies each of 1″x 1″ and 2″x 2″ ID picture on blue background.
B. Click on to this link http://portal.iau.com.ph.
C. Fill out form completely.
D. You will receive an email from the Office of the Registrar and additional instructions on the compliance of the above-mentioned items.
E. The Office of the Registrar will evaluate and assess upon receipt of the scanned copies.
F. Registrar will send a confirmatory email and payment instructions.
G. The Guidance Center has decided to waive the Entrance Exam and Interview for incoming students.
For more information, contact the following:
- Guidance Office (6332) 2386073 => Sr. Ma. Nina Sevilla, OSF
- Registrar’s Office (6332) 5057445 => Mr. Nestor G. Paypa