BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
Aerospace Engineering (BSAE)
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering is a 4-year degree program that offers in-depth learning of mechanics and physics of fluids, aircraft and spacecraft structures and materials, instrumentation, control and estimation, human and automation, propulsion and energy conservation, and aeronautical and astronautical systems.
The program in Aerospace Engineering is designed for graduates to gain competencies in understanding technical problems and their solutions, designing, studying, and comprehending processes that lead to breakthrough discoveries, and testing the results and relevance of a research-founded program. Graduates will be initiated into a lifelong commitment to research, manufacturing, operation and maintenance, marketing, sales, and management of the latest trends and development in aerospace engineering.
This degree program promises professional growth and a bright-shining future to those who aspire to reach the stars of their dreams and aspirations, becoming a catalyst for the development of new frontiers in aerospace science in the spirit of dedication and commitment to a life of discovery and service.
The graduates of this degree program will become competent in the following areas of Aerospace Engineering.
- Introduction to Aerospace Engineering
- Air Laws & CAR
- Fundamentals of Aerospace Med
- Basic Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Computational Met. In Aero. Engineering
- Spacecraft & A/C Sys. & Ins.
- Aircraft Material Science
- Engineering Mechanic-Statistics
- Intro to Space Sciences & Spacecraft Applications
- Engineering Analysis of Manu. Proc.
- Fundamentals of Aerodynamics
- A/C Engines & Gas Turbines
- Engineering Mechanics-Dynamics
- Subsonic Aerodynamics
- Manufacturing w/ Advanced Composite Materials
- Rocket Propulsion
- Strength of Materials
- Engineering Economics
- A/C Airworthiness Certification
- A/C Structures Planning &Lay outing
- Supersonic Aerodynamics
- Engineering Management with Feasibility Study
- Celestial Mechanics
- Airline Management
- Airline Schedule Planning
- Aircraft Structural Mech.
- Aircraft Design
- Rotary Wing & Prop. Des.
- Spacecraft Dynamics & Con
- Aeronautical Laboratory
- Principles of Autonomy & Decision Making
- A/C Accident Investigation and Prevention
- Aerospace Structures
- Aerospace Design
- Control Systems Engineering
- A/C Prototype Design & Cons.
- The Aerospace Industry
Graduates of this degree program undergo a holistic and well-rounded theoretical and practical education with all the courses of specialization and general education that will equip the graduates with the necessary competencies and character-building that will prepare them to a life of service and a lifelong commitment to making ordinary things extraordinary in the field of Aerospace Engineering and Space Science.